So this thing completely befuddles me. I got tired of the dots, and then I decided to change it, so I made it this blue thing, and now I really have nothing to write about. Let's think. hmmmm...
I'm becoming nocturnal. I seriously sleep later than 1am every day. That is horrible. I shall stop doing that really really soon. Like, today. Because I've recently realized how much I like my sleep.
I've also started reading Skip Beat. AHAHHAH SO FUNNY. It's actually pretty good. I kinda like it heeheehee.
Anyway, I have a math test tomorrow, which I am totally going to fail, so I should go play piano and not keep writing this.
I don't even think anyone knows this blog exists. HAHAHA:D
Kate Garraway
4 years ago
3 comments:
i found youuuuuu
sings
<3
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU MADE ONE AND YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE LINK, SILLY!
"Anyway, I have a math test tomorrow, which I am totally going to fail, so I should go play piano and not keep writing this."
let me guess.
you didn't fail it.
Post a Comment